Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Stamp Anniething May Release Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of the Stamp Anniething May Release!!



This month's release is a MYSTERY! Find the clues to discover our 3 new images with coordinating outline dies, A Heart Puzzle Die, A new word die, a new stencil, and some fun extras.
Meet the sophisticated "Nigel-I Detect An Amazing Day"

Here is my project for today's sneak peek -


I created the background layer using the new "Retro Waves Stencil".  I used two colors of the Stamp Anniething Hybrid Ink Cubes - Birch and Pecan.  I stamped and colored in the image with my copic markers and cut it out using the coordinating die.  The sentiments are from the same set.  I also used the Stamp Anniething Shaker Basics Set #1 to create the rectangle outline on my card.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment