Saturday, January 23, 2016

CDD January Stamp and Die Release Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the CDD January Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps & Dies are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.


















Here's what I've created for you...


for my first project I have a shaker card I created using the "Fancy Stitched Label Dies" for my opening and tag for my sentiment, and the "Sweet Wishes" stamp set and coordinating SVG file for my image and sentiments.


I filled the inside of my card with both the "Coral Heart Sequins" and the "Pink Heart Sequins".



For my second project I created a tag using the "Fancy Stitched Label Dies" for my tag base.  The cute little turtle is from the "Slow" mini stamp set.  I also used a few older products from CDD on this project -

"Party Dies" - balloons
"Totally Turtle" - sentiment
"Across the Borders" - background stars (stamped with Versamark ink)
I also used a variety of sequins from several CDD sequin sets to finish off my tag.



Here are the specials for this release:

**ALL SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE for $1.00 EACH!! 

**FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed, no code necessary!!
Enjoy this special for in stock items only thru 1/31 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.
**We will be giving away $50 DIVA DOLLARS to one lucky winner to spend in the CDD shop. 
All you have to do is join us for our 2 day hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.

We hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects.

Your next stop is the super talented: Stephanie D.

36 comments:

  1. Both of your projects are so cute. I love the shaker card and the coordination of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards!!! Love all little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful w/ shaker style. Looks like the cake is being frosted w/ the shaker sequins. Like the coloring of the whimsy turtle. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these!!!! Such cute and sweet projects~ Awesome work with the stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, these are super sweet!! Awesome job, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cut out in the card and fab tag! You did a great job Nicole - TFS & Thanks for the hop -- have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You card is so pretty and I LOVE that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all adorable! Love your colouring. Love your shaker card and the tag is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The turtle tag is darling and I love the shaker card you created. The background paper and images are perfect. Great coloring too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute shaker card, and the tag is adords!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shaker card and your tag is too darn cute with that turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable love your shaker card and sentiment on turtle tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your first card really is "sweet"! And I love the turtle tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love this new die release.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The stamped word "Sweet" on your shaker card describes it you design & creations of this card perfectly. I so enjoy the coordination of colors from the sequins to the paper & everything in between.

    Your tag is turtle-ly cute and would be anything but "Slow" making his way into any ones hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love that cute shaker card and Ohhhh goodness that turtle is so cute! I can't get enough of turtles! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love shaker cards. Fantastic job! Love the tag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are great, love the way you colored the turtle. I see we have the same taste in paper!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are way to cute! I totally am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This die is great, love your projects you do a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SUPER CUTE card and tag Nicole!!!
    WOW - these labels dies are AWESOME - LOVE your FANCY shaped tag and SUPER FANCY window!!!
    Your baker mouse is especially ADORABLE and your cake in the window looks DELIGHTFUL with the sequins and slight overlap with the mouse - LOVE IT ALL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both are super beautiful and a adorable! Love the little mouse card especially!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww, cute cards! I love the turtle tag, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute projects, love all the details, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, such Fantastic projects!! I am in Love with your Shaker card, that little mouse is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your shaker card and tag are super adorable! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great project. Love your shaker card and tag is also cute.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute shaker!!! Love love it

    ReplyDelete