Sunday, January 17, 2016

CDD Linky Party "Shaped Cards"




Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Shaped Cards"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..


I used CDD's "Banner Dies" to create my card base.  I cut the top layer from a piece of white cardstock that I added a couple of strips of patterned paper to on the side.  The bottom layer I cut from a heavier white cardstock.  I scored the bottom layer about an inch from the top and used some strong adhesive to attach it to my top layer.  


I used the CDD "Got Coffee" stamp set for my image and sentiment.



I didn't add a lot of dimension to my card because I wanted to be able to mail this easily.  I used a masking technique in order to stamp my image four times to create the stacked coffee cups.  I colored my images with my Spectrum Noir markers.  

Here are all the CDD products I used:

  


Thanks for stopping by today!!  I can't wait to see your creation(s)!!



2 comments: