Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hippo Bird-day to You!! - PPPR dt

Happy Monday!!  Today is my turn to post on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' blog and I have a fun birthday card to share with you.  I don't know about you but I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand so one of my goals for this year is to make more birthday cards, LOL!!


To create my card, I used the following Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' files -
"Safari Love 2" cutting files - hippo and bird
"Party Items" cutting files - birthday hat
"Melting Ice" cutting files - puddle



I had some cute plaid paper in my scrap pile and decided to use that as my background since it appears plaid designer paper is going to be the "rage" this year :-)  I added a few enamel dots and the perfect sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas to complete my card.  Thanks for stopping by today!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment