Saturday, January 9, 2016

PPPR "Color Inspiration" Blog Hop

Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Color Inspiration" blog hop!!  You should have arrived at my blog after visiting the lovely Nanne.  If you missed the beginning of the hop, you will want to head to Lisa's blog.


 There is a special freebie file available for free only today and tomorrow (after that it can be purchased in the PPPR store).  The link to the freebie is on Lisa's blog.



Today's blog hop theme is  a color inspiration (see photo below) and the design team will be showcasing projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' files.



Here is what I created for the hop -




I was recently organizing my craft supplies and when I was working with my paper collection I stumbled upon this piece of scrapbooking paper.  I had bought this paper to scrapbook a specific event that had a country western theme to it - my hubby and I had attended a weekend country music festival a few summers ago.  I thought the colors in the paper would work for our color challenge today.  Here are some closeups (I find photographing layouts to be difficult) -



I used the "Cowboy Boot Card" cutting files for the pink cowboy boot.  The swirl and the flowers are from the "Friends Forever" cutting files.



The cowboy hat is from the "Cowboy Cactus" cutting files.  





***There is blog candy for our hop today*** -


To be eligible for the blog candy, please be a follower of each of the blogs on our hop today as well as leave a comment on each visit too.  You can get extra chances to win the candy by "liking" the PPPR facebook page and/or subscribing to the PPPR Newsletter.

Today also begins a new challenge with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons -



For more details on the rules of the challenge as well as to link up your entry, please go HERE.  One lucky entry will be randomly selected to win a $20 gift certificate to the PPPR store.  

Now it is time to hop on over to visit the lovely and talented Sarah to see what she has created today.  Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a great weekend!!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous paper and I love the Layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - the cutting files work perfectly with the theme. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is beautiful! The colours look so great with this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the paper and your layout is great. I especially love the pink boot! Thank you for sharing. www.cascadeviewcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how yo coordinated all of the files...SUPER fun!!
    Love the beautiful paper! Awesome layout!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your page-especially that Pink boot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks Great Nanne! Already follower. lkdesigned@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an awesome page! I'm a new follower on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole, your layout is awesome! Super cute papers and adorable cuts! I love the cowboy boot:) Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. great LO love your color combination with this theme

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your embellishments are perfect with the scrapbook page. Very cute.f

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Love all the fun details!

    ReplyDelete