Sunday, July 7, 2019

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - July

Welcome back to another monthly challenge with Jaded Blossom.  Each month we have a different theme to the challenge and July's theme is "photo inspiration".   Here is my take on the theme -


Here is the "inspiration photo" -


I chose fruit and rainbow (or rainbow colored fruit!) from the photo to create my card.  
I used the following Jaded Blossom products -


I did a LOT of masking on this card.  I used some Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper for my background and then stamped all my images and sentiment in Versafine Black Onyx ink.  I did a bit of ink blending on my background using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink.  To color in my images I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a little bit of water from my Pentel water brush.

How to Play Along:
- Create a new project using the "masculine" theme
-Link up your creation to the link below by August 3, 2019

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up here by 08/03/19 11:59 pm PST

If you're new to Jaded Blossom and our Blog don't forget to become a blog follower. 
Also, visit our Garden of Creativity in Facebook and "Like" our Facebook Page.
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

(

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the awesome coloring!! I love fruit....in my pies..LOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete