Friday, July 5, 2019

Stamp Anniething July Release Day 3



Let's go back into history with this release!  Here is to the Great Pyramids, Rulers and Gods!



Anubis- the god of  embalming and death. They were believed to watch over the dead in the afterlife.


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I wanted to create a "galaxy background" feel to part of my card to go along with the sentiment "eternally grateful" :-) so I used 4 different Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks - Shocking Pink, Amethyst, Carribean Sea, and Sky along with some watered down white acrylic paint (for the splatters).  I cut out a rectangle of the "galaxy background" and adhered it to my card front.  I also used some metallic paper from the Conquer the World Grab and Go and cut out the sun shape using the new Pyramid Builder Dies.  I used my Copic markers to color in Pharaoh and cut him out using the coordinating die.  

I hope you have enjoyed all the sneak peeks for the July Release.  All of the new products are now available for purchase in the Stamp Anniething Store.

 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment