Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Stamp Anniething July Release Day 1


Let's go back into history with this release!  Here is to the Great Pyramids, Rulers and Gods!


Here is our lovely Cleopatra!  Check her out in all her gold and jewels.  She even has her beloved and cherished Cat with her!



We also have a great new Sun Ray stencil, Pyramid Builder dies and Amazing Word die!






`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is what I created for today -


I used the "Sun Ray Stencil" along with several Stamp Anniething hybrid inks - Freesia, Aspen Gold and Tangerine - and blended my background using a Stamp Anniething blending brush.  My image is colored in with my Copic markers and the pyramids are created with the new "Pyramid Builder Die".  


 Thanks so much for stopping by today for the Day 1 sneak peeks of the July Release.  I hope you will come back tomorrow to see Day 2 sneak peeks.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment