Monday, July 8, 2019

Wedding Pop Up Box Card - JB dt

Hello my crafty friends!!  I hope you had a great holiday weekend and found some time to craft!!  I am posting over on the Jaded Blossom Blog today and have another wedding card to share with you.   I have several dance students getting married this summer so I am trying to be ready for all the weddings :-)



I decided to try my hand at a pop up box card.  The tutorial I followed to create this is HERE and it doesn't require a die, just a paper trimmer and a scoring tool.  

Here is what my card looks like all folded up and yes it does fit into a standard A2 envelope!!


I used all of the images from Jaded Blossom's "Wedding Bells" stamp set  and colored them in with my Copic markers trying to stick to a color scheme.   The sentiments are from the Jaded Blossom "Fancy Wedding" stamp set.  I also used "Heart Dies 2" to cut out the gray hearts on the sides of the box.  

My pattern papers are from a variety of 6x6 paper pads from both Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things.  I tried to coordinate the colors with what I used on my images.


I even added a sentiment to the backside and left an area to write a note .



Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment