Sunday, November 30, 2014

CDD November Release Blog Hop - Day 2


Welcome to our ninth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! We're super excited to share with you in full the CDD November release stamps. For this 2 day hop the CDD DT are being joined by the Too Cute by Jessica DT to share some awesome Christmas projects for you.  There are five new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.

**All stamps with images have a FREE SVG(digital cut file)**
This makes it so easy, you just cut out the image and then stamp on it. The SVG cut file will be in the CDD Gallery for you to download or after purchase just send  an email to craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to claim your SVG cut for the stamp set you purchased. Tara has also added images and sizes for the SVGs in the CDD Shop.

So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:







Here are the SVG cut file for each stamp...


These SVG outlines are in the CDD Gallery or email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com after your stamp purchase to request them.

Here are this release specials for you:

1. Use Code: NOV to receive 20% off your entire order. Sale ends Dec. 5 Midnight MST.
2.  4x6 Freebie is for $30 minimum purchase (before tax & shipping) in the CDD Shop Offer ends Dec. 5 

Today you can get this freebie pattern by following and commenting on ALL the blogs in today's hop. After you have done this you can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com or send Tara a message on FB to claim your pattern.


What would be a blog hop without some more prizes??

Hop Prizes:

1. CDD giving away 1 stamp a day.

2. Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card (reg. priced patterns)


And now on to my creation....


I just love shaker cards and boy do I have a collection of sequins, beads and glitter that needs to be used up by creating a bunch of these babies!!  For my project I decided to create a shaker card using one of the snowmen, along with a sentiment, from the CDD "Snowman Kisses" stamp set.  I colored this cute guy with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used some Doodlebug "Frosty Friends" paper for my background.  I created the card in the Silhouette DE software.  My bow is 3 Girl JAM "Ice Blue" crinkle ribbon and then I hot glued it in place to give the rippled effect.  I glued on some snowflake gems I found at Michaels.  Inside my card I used a bit of tinsel glitter and white beads from Recollections.


So hop, hop, hop on over to the talented Lori.  
Come join us here on Facebook - CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.

Blogs on the hop:


65 comments:

  1. Love your shaker card. Awesome project. Thank you for sharing and have a great crafty Sunday.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you used...and the bow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am jealous, I can never get my shakers to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I love your shaker card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful shaker card. that snow man is too cute. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, cute card!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Shaker Card, love the colors too!
    ~ Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  8. your shaker card is so cute I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shakercards too. Yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. I've yet to try shaker cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors and the snowman is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card I love shaker cards too! I should try to create one but it looks very complicated !
    Big Blog hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome shaker card. Whom ever receives this card will surly love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! I love shaker cards. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a super cute shaker card, I love the colors that you used. Did you color it with markers?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card. Makes me go awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You made a beautiful shaker card.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooooh, your snowman card is so absolutely adorable. And the fact that it's a shaker style is even better yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable shaker card! Love that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh WOW! Your shaker card is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great shaker card, love the fun design! The snowman is such a cutie and your coloring looks awesome! Beautiful ribbon and I just love the sparkly gem you added!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute, I love shaker cards,

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your shaker card is so pretty! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love shaker cards too (though I have never made one) great job

    ReplyDelete
  25. amazing, perfect idea for my niece

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great Shaker Card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just gorgeous!!!! Love how you've designed this project!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my stars this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. absolutely love this snowman shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable card, sentiment and love that it is a shaker card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really must try a shaker card one of the days! They look SO amazing. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful !!!!! I love every element of this lovely and oh so adorable card !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great shaker card! Love the colour combinations too!
    rstevensoncreations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. For a sec I thought I would be silly and list everything that I liked…
    but then I realized I'd be here all night! LOL! For real!
    Totally darling project AND the little snowman from Lisa…how CUTE!
    Wonderful projects my friend!!!!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete