Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thanksgiving Card - PPPR dt

Happy Monday!!  I am up on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog today and wanted to share my project with you here too.  I am still trying to finish up some fall projects before I dive into any more Christmas/winter ones.  The weather has gotten cold here so it definitely feels more like winter than fall but my calendar tells me otherwise.  I wanted to have one more Thanksgiving card on hand so this is what I came up with -


This is an A2 sized card folded at the top.  I used PPPR's "Pumpkin Spice Pattern Pack 1" digital paper for my background paper.  I used the PPPR "Thankful Titles 3" cutting files for my title. I added some cute little acorns using the PPPR "Acorn Faces" cutting files and omitting the layer with the smile face on it.  I finished off my card with some doodling using my white gel pen; gold skittles and some fall colored twine.  

Don't forget about the PPPR "Fall" challenge - I'd say my card fits in perfectly for this challenge :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment