Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Birthday Card - 3GJ dt

Today is my turn up on the 3 Girl JAM blog and I have a fall themed birthday card to share with you.  My mom's birthday is coming up this weekend and I wanted to make her a special card :-)  This is a rather large card - 6 inches square but I wanted lots of room for my design and embellishments.

I used some 3 Girl JAM "Halloween Harvest" crinkle ribbon from the Seasons Bundle along with my 3 Girl JAM bow maker to make a double bow.  I inserted a cute stick pin from Little Yellow Bicycle that I have had in my stash for awhile now but I loved how the wood grain went with the colors of my card.  I added a small bow made from the orange diagonal stripe ribbon to my teapot and again used my 3 Girl JAM bow maker to create this before gluing it in place.  

Here is a closeup of my bows -

Other supplies used ~
 Craftwork Cards Candi - "Toy Box"
Bo Bunny double dot 6x6 paper pad
My Mind's Eye Stella 6x6 paper pad
KaDoodle Bug Designs - Fall Teapot ( I think this is a retired file, no longer available)

2 comments:

  1. So cute Nicole! I love the cut and the colors are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your mom a very happy Birthday. .I'm sure she will cherish this beautiful card. How pretty. Love that the teapot is pumpkin shape. Your ribbon looks perfect with this design. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete