Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tealight Candle Card - CDD dt

Today is my turn to post on the Craftin Desert Diva's blog and I have a cute Christmas project to share with you today.  I used the "Winter Treats" stamp set and the "Say It Big" stamp set on this project.


here are some closeups -



Both of these stamp sets can be purchased in the Craftin Desert Divas shop.  

   

For my card base I used a file from the Silhouette store - #67745 - it is actually a Halloween card but I used the reindeer image from the CDD "Winter Treats" set and cut him out using the free svg file and then colored him in with some spectrum noir markers.  The box was originally designed for candy but I was able to squeeze in 3 tealight candles after I took them out of their packaging.  I added a clear epoxy sticker over the "rudolph's spares" sentiment.  My bow was made using some 3 Girl JAM "Holly Berry" crinkle ribbon.  

4 comments:

  1. I just love this card… what a clever idea! I love tealights, I may have to "borrow" this idea!! I love all your work!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, and I just love that reindeer. Great paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this, Nicole! What a de"light"ful gift! Your reindeer is darling...spectacular coloring.

    ReplyDelete