Sunday, November 2, 2014

HB2U - PPPR dt

Happy Monday!!  I am up on the PPPR blog with a birthday card to share  that I made for a good friend of our family.  


I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Happy Hour" cutting files for the smiling beer bottle on my card.  I made this a tall card and it fits into a standard sized business envelope.  I used some scrabble thickers for my sentiment, did a little inking and gel pen doodling.  I basically kept this card fairly simple as it was for a man :-)  I used Seattle Seahawks colors for the card as our friend is a big fan ot theirs.  We partnered this card with a very "manly" gift - an Oregon growler (as he is also a big duck fan and beer lover)!!



Thanks for stopping by today!!  Have you checked out the new products in the PPPR store lately?  Some fun new ones perfect for the upcoming holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment