Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DtsArt Blog Hop - a trip down memory lane

We are finishing up our term with Dardi's design team by having a blog hop.  We are calling it a trip down memory lane and are revisiting our favorite project from this term.  You should have arrived here from Dardi's blog.  

To be honest, I don't know if I have a favorite project because there were so many great svg's to work with.  For today, I am going to share with you the rest of my post it note holders.  I made a few when we showcased the post it note holder the first time but I had originally planned that I would make enough for my coworkers at the dance studio - a total of 12.  Here are the final products -





I packaged them up in cellophane bags and used a Cardz TV stamp from the "Home For Christmas" set.  Of course, I threw in some candy:-)




What would be a blog hop without some blog candy:-)  I have for you a choice of either the post it note svg or this cute digi stamp from DtsArt -



To be eligible for this please leave me a comment with a way to contact you.  I would love it if you were also a follower however I don't require it.  I will post the winner on Monday, Dec. 12th so you have until midnight Dec. 11th PST.

*****Now for the real fun - there is a grande prize of 5 svg files of your choice or 5 digi stamps of your choice from Dts Art!!  How do you win these?  Well, visit each of the design team members blog and pick up a secret word from their blog.  Put the words together to form the correct phrase and email it to DtsArtGames@hotmail.com.*****

My secret word is Bells.

Good luck!! Here is the line up:

Dardi: DtsArt Blog


Nicole: Teachdanz


Ruth: My Hobby=My Art


Tanya: My Little Craft Corner


Christina: Christina's Creative Corner


Stacie: Hestia's Helper

 I am entering this in the following challenges -
More Than Favors - Christmas

11 comments:

  1. Wow!!! These are CrAzY cute! I'm going to have to make some of these =)

    lots of love,
    shortycreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy samolians! I can't believe how TOTALLY cute these are!! What a FANTASTIC gift idea!
    It has been SUPER-fun working with you on the DtsArt team this term and I have really been inspired by some of the creations you have made!!
    hugs,
    Stacie
    hestiashelper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole those post it note holder, are beautiful!!!! This is a great idea!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely Adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really cute. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic gift sets, so cute! I'm following your blog.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com
    patternsbysher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those. Ive never made those before.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable little gifts! I'm sure your friends will LOVE them! Happy holidays!
    Cat Darling
    ctdrlng@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete