Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge "Anything Goes"



Happy Friday my fellow bloggers!!  We are heading off to a camping trip today - to the Oregon Coast.  I have a few projects to share with you while I am away.  The first project is for the Cardz TV Deign Team challenge "Anything Goes".  This is our first time showcasing the new design team.  I decided to make a birthday card for my niece.

My little owl is from the Create A Critter cartridge and he is on an Action Wobble.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamp set "for the birds" and the flowers are some primas I had in my stash.  My twine is from the twinery and is woven through a button from Michaels.  The background paper is from a $1 package I purchased sometime ago from Target.



Remember we want you to join in on our challenge so head on over to Cardz TV and link up a project!!  You will also be able to see the rest of the design team's projects.  Mary will be giving away a stamp set.  The challenge is open until the following Thursday, August 2nd at midnite EST.

7 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Nicole. I love the cute background paper and that you put the owl on the action wobble. Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The background paper is perfect for your owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece is going to love this card! The fact you added the action wobble is too sweet! I also like how you finished the inside of your card. I'm trying to do a little of this too!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whootirific card!!! I so love this owl, the sunflower, the papers and the perfect sentiment!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGISH! Love that this cute owl is on an action wobble!!! This card is so fun, love the colors!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Love your color choices and your action wobble =) Jennifer CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how you embossed your owl - so clever! That background paper is super cute too :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete