Friday, December 14, 2012

Cut It Up challenge #8: White Elegance

Welcome back to another Cut It Up challenge!!  This time the challenge is to create an all white card with only touches of another color - and include a die cut!  I decided to go with a winter/Christmas theme for my card.  I pulled out my Cricut and used this snowflake from the Christmas Noel cartridge.  I used my cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and chose silver as my accent color for my card.  I also used my scor pal to create a couple of horizontal lines to separate my sentiment from the embossed section.  My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps' set, "Christmas Joy".



Now it is your turn - link your card/project up at the Cut It Up Challenge BLOG and while you are there make sure to check out the rest of the design team's projects.

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love that snowflake and the touch of silver! Beautiful!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the bling! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, this is so, so pretty! I love that snowflake bling!! Amazing colors too!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty!TFS
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Nicole. I love the embossing and the silver against the white! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! The silver and white look great together. Love the bling too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant with all the white.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete