Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Thanks a bunch" - PPPR design team day

Welcome back to another design team day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Today I am sharing with you a thank you card I made using the flowers from the "Valentine Kids" cutting files.  I also used the "Layered Labels 2" cutting file set for the frame of my card.



 Patterned Paper - Echo Park This and That Graceful 6x6 pad
Cardstock - Recollections
Twine - My Mind's Eye
Pearls - Recollections

Check out the newest release from Lisa!!  These cute dinosaur files are up in the store - just click the picture to get there :-)
Dino-Mite Cutting Files

Be sure to head over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons BLOG to see the rest of the design team's inspiration and to welcome Lisa to the United States!!  Her family is just getting settled in after moving from Germany, where her husband had been stationed.  Thanks for stopping by today!!


3 comments: