Happy Saturday and welcome to the "You're the Man" blog hop with Cardz TV Stamps design team. Our blog hop will extend over the weekend, giving you 2 days of projects using the new "You're the Man" stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps. You should be arriving at my blog from the lovely Julie. If you missed the beginning of the hop, then head over to Mary's blog to start our blog hop for today.
For my project, I created a card for my husband since not only is Father's Day coming up but his birthday is too so I figured I best get crafting something! My hubby has just started brewing his own beer this year. After too many years of remodeling our house (and we are still not done!), he finally took up a hobby. Thus, my card was inspired by this part of his life.
My beer mug is a file from the Silhouette Online Store. I used clear acetate for the shadow of the mug, which I realize does not show up that well in the picture. The mustache and the sentiment are from the "You're the Man" stamp set. Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the hop!! Don't forget that Mary will be giving away 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps to one lucky winner so make sure you leave a comment on her blog!!
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Jeri - http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
3. Ginger - http://www.mysistersscrapper.com/
4. Jennifer - http://www.creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Sharon - http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
6. Kristin - http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
7. Deanna - http://www.deannaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Karen - http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
9. Shawnee - http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
10. Gloria - http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/
11. Amanda - http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
12. Julie - http://www.readysetstamp.com/
13. Nicole - http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/
14. Rachelle - http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/