Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Springtime Hugs - PPPR Design Team day

Happy Wednesday to you all!!  Today I have a card to share with you for my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I am just loving all of Lisa's new releases for spring.  I am hoping spring is visiting wherever you live.  Normally springtime means rain for Oregon but I feel as if we have skipped right over spring and jumped into summer with the beautiful weather we have been blessed with lately.


For my card I used the "Rain or Shine" cutting files set for the boots and the umbrella and the "Scalloped Circles" cutting files set for the lacey circle.  I cut the edge of the scalloped circle off to create the effect on my card.  My sentiment is from Cardz TV stamps' "Think Spring" set.  Make sure to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons BLOG today to see what the rest of the design team has created - such a talented group of ladies, I am sure you will be inspired.  Don't forget to sign up for the PPPR newsletter while you are there so that you can keep informed of all of the newest releases, sales and weekly freebies.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed week!




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the colors and those boots are way tooooo adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card. I really like the bright and colorful boots. TFS

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete