Here is my project for the hop -
I created a card for fall using the following Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' files -
Sunburst Shapes cutting files - printed for sunset
Fall Festival Cutting files - crow, hay bale, fence and corn (printed these on the background paper)
First Thanksgiving cutting files - pumpkin
other supplies used -
My sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Fall Fun" set
enamel dots from Recollections and diamond stickles
I like to buy my files as SVG's because I can use them both for cutting and for printing which is what I did with this card. Some of the files I printed as a part of my background and others I cut and added for dimension to my card. I also embossed my fence with my Cuttlebug.
Of course we have some blog candy for you today -
Today also begins a new challenge. The theme is Autumn/Harvest, here are the rules -
1. The project must be Autumn themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Autumn Harvest Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many dfferent Autumn-themed projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013.
Link your projects up at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' Blog.
There is also a special "FREEBIE" file for you available only today and tomorrow over at the PPPR Blog.
Well, thanks for hanging with me so far :-) Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Shannon. Here is the full lineup in case you get lost along the way. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!
Lisa ~ http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Candace ~ http://scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Melisa ~ http://www.melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Nanne ~ http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Tanya ~ http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Ana Maria ~ http://shortycreations.blogspot.com/