Monday, June 30, 2014

C'est La Vie Mini Album - 3GJ dt


Hi guys and thanks for stopping by today!!  I have a mini album to share with you that I made for one of my dance student's graduation gift.  My student is going to France for a year abroad and I thought she could use this as a keepsake album afterwards.  This is only my 2nd ever mini album and I have to say even though they are time consuming, they are lots of fun and I hope to make several more in the near future!!

I used the following 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon colors for my album - daffodil from the Spring Flowers bundle, baby boy from the Baby bundle, and aqua splash from the Carribean Splash bundle. I just fed them through an eyelet and tied them into a big, floppy bow.  I have included a few pictures as well as a video of my album for you to look at.







Okay, this is my first time ever doing a video and I definitely need a lot of work.  I never realized how much work videos are to make - I so appreciate all of you that make them and share such great tutorials with all of us!!  My youngest daughter recorded me on my ipod as my husband was furiously sanding down cabinet doors in the basement below so you may hear that background noise.



The paper I used for this album is Bo Bunny "C'est La Vie".  I used up a whole 6x6 pad as well as a few sheets of 12 x 12 and the sticker collection.  My album is based off of a tutorial by Cassie Keith which you can find HERE.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness this is wonderful, Nicole! I'm sure your student is going to treasure this forever...what a wonderful keepsake! Congratulations on your video...I give you credit for doing it...I am not ready for that step at ALL! Have a great day and thanks for sharing this beautiful album.

    ReplyDelete