Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Witchy Hi - PPPR dt

Happy Monday my fellow bloggers!!  Today I have a halloween card to share with you for my design team post for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  

I used PPPR's "Little Witches Cutting Files" for my cute witch flying on her broom.  I added some dimension to my card by popping up some clouds that I made using PPPR's "Happy Rainbow Cutting Files".  I love this designer paper - it is from a stack by Doodlebug ( I think the name of the stack was Seasons or something like that).  I finished it off with sequins, chalk for her rosy cheeks, pen stitching and a sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps "Oct 31st" set.  For more Halloween inspiration, please join the PPPR design team this Saturday, Oct. 11th for the "Trick or Treat" blog hop. 
Thanks for stopping by today!!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the background paper you chose and the fun sentiment for this sweet witch! The clouds you added are perfectly wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete