Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays!! CDD dt

Wow!! Only two days until Christmas!!  Today is my turn to post on the Craftin Desert Divas blog and I have a card to share with you that I made for my coworker also my daughter's ballet teacher.  I used a sentiment from the "Happy Celebrations" stamp set.  I used a digital stamp from The Greeting Farm and colored it with my new Spectrum Noir markers.  (Bare with me as I am still mastering the technique of coloring with alcohol markers)


Here is a closeup of the sentiment -


I just love this stamp set because it covers almost every holiday you can think of!! Click on the photo below to shop for this great set in the Craftin Desert Divas store.


I wanted to share with you one of the other things I made for my coworker -


I used an image from the Silhouette store and cut it out of black vinyl and adhered it to a Softsoap bottle that I had taken the label off of.  Thanks for stopping by today and Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment