Monday, March 16, 2015

CDD Linky Party "Easter Projects"

Time for a new linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas

This time the theme is "Easter"



One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.


One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


Here is my project for the linky party -


My cute little bunny shaped card is a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette store.  I gave her a few extra details using a fine tipped black pen and some pink chalk.  My sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas "Happy Celebrations" stamp set.


Here is a closeup of her cute little cottonball tail :-)You can purchase the Craftin Desert Divas "Happy Celebrations" stamp set HERE.  I just love this stamp set - I have gotten so many uses out of it as covers so many occasions.


Don't forget to link up your "Easter" projects - you can link up HERE.  

4 comments: