Thursday, July 23, 2015

CDD July Stamp Release Sneak Peeks - Day 3

Well, it is day 3 now of the Sneak Peeks for the Craftin Desert Divas July Stamp Release.  Today the design team is showcasing four mini stamp sets.  I am sharing with you a card I made using the "Hippo Birdie" mini stamp set.


I used some distress inks (spun sugar, scattered straw, shaded lilac) and Tim Holtz' Watercolor paper for my background.  


I stamped my images and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut them out. (I am still perfecting my fussy cutting skills)  I added some sequins from "Star Power" sequins and a new set of sequins called "Snow Palace".  

Make sure you head over to the Craftin Desert Divas facebook page and hop along to see some more inspiration using the new mini stamp sets.  There is also a FREE SVG set available for those that hop along today :-)  Then, come back here Friday and Saturday as the design team does a BLOG hop to actually reveal the new Craftin Desert Divas products for July.  

2 comments: