Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Die Cuttin Divas Guest Designer

Today I am exited to be a guest designer over at the Die Cuttin Divas Blog.  The theme for the new challenge is "Superheros" and this is what I came up with -


I decided to do an easel card as I haven't made one of those in ages!!  My fearless kitty is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' Super Cat Cutting Files.



I die cut an oval shape out of purple pattern paper to make it look like my cat was sitting on a pretty cushion.  My sentiment and the paw prints are from a couple of Craftin Desert Divas stamp sets.  


I am going to use this as a thank you card - again another one for the wedding!!  I had so many great people helping me out and I have just the right person in mind for this one!!  

Thanks for stopping by today and thank you Georgianna for having me be a part of the Die Cuttin Divas challenge this week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh This is absolutely cute Nicole <3
    Love it!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute!! Great card!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is too cute, I love that kitty :)

    Thank you for guesting with us, you did a terrific job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete