Tuesday, September 27, 2016

PPPR dt (final post) - You Perk Me Up

Happy Wednesday to you!!  Hope your week is going well and if not, hey - you are halfway to the weekend!!  Today is a bittersweet post for me - this is my last post for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team.  I have been working with Lisa since September 2012!!  I have loved working with her and all of the different DT members these past four years!!  For my last post I made a BIG card!!


My card is a 6x6 square card and I just love all things to do with tea even though I am really a coffee drinker.  I like to collect tea cups and tea pots and love the idea of having a tea party with friends so I was inspired by this cute set from PPPR - "Tea Time Cutting Files" .  I also used a doily from the "Doilies 1 Cutting Files" and then cut it in half and layered it under my teacup.


I hope I have inspired you to be creative today :-)  Once again here are the files I used for my card.  I absolutley love all of Lisa's images because they always evoke a happy feeling with their fun facial expressions!!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!!





1 comment: