Saturday, January 21, 2017

Exciting news and a card share

Happy Saturday my fellow crafty friends!!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  It is rainy here today but that is so much safer than the crazy snow and ice storms we had a few weeks ago.  I took some time to create in my "craft corner" today and wanted to share a card I made with you BUT first I have an exciting announcement to make -

I am on the My ScrapChick Design Team for 2017!!  
I am way beyond excited for this opportunity - 
I have always loved the files from My ScrapChick and own so many of them already
and now I get to play with even more!!!



Now to share the card I made with you - 


A couple of years ago I signed up for a Kit and Clowder Skin and Hair online class.  I must confess I have been a dropout student ;) Life got busy and I didn't keep up with the work.  But I did learn a few things along the way - still need some practice with hair.  I used my Spectrum Noir Markers and the bullet tips are definitely trickier when it comes to the "flicking" technique.


The image I colored is from "Whimsie Doodles" and is a freebie!!  I am going to enter it into their monthly challenge "Anything Goes with an Optional Twist - It Must Be Love".  Thanks for stopping by today!!

6 comments:

  1. The card is precious!! Congrats to you!! Awesome news!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! I love your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congrats Nicole! I'm so happy for you and your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a follower forever and am excited to be a new MSC teamie with you for 2017! You have always been a wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT position. I was very interested in applying but couldn't do two cutting file teams.

    ReplyDelete