Sunday, May 7, 2017

Have Your Cake and Eat It Too!!

Hi my crafty friends!!  Popping in to share a card I made with you recently.  I have a lot of colored images hanging around from the past couple of 30 Day Coloring Challenges and I am trying to get them onto some actual cards now.  That is how this card came about -


I used Lawn Fawn's "Baked With Love" stamp set for all of the images.  The sentiment is from an older Cardz TV Stamps set.  The twine is also from Lawn Fawn.  I colored all of my images using my Copic markers.  I used a die from Craftin Desert Divas for the window panes and the pattern paper is from My Favorite Things.


I am entering this into the following challenges -

Cardz TV Stamps - "Anything Goes #1"
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - "A Hint of Pink"
Crafting By Designs - "May Anything Goes"

5 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! All the treats in the window look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how all the images seem to tell a story adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous card, love the images.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, your coloring is fabulous and I am so glad you are using your 30 Day coloring artwork and transforming them into lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete