Friday, January 19, 2018

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 5

Today is the last day for the sneak peeks of the Jaded Blossom January Release!  Today we are showcasing two new stamp sets - "Lips" and "Heart Doily" which is a free stamp set for those who spend over $40 and order by Sunday (1/21) night at 11:59 PM PST.  Here is my project for today - 



I used the "Lips" stamp set for both the image and sentiment.  I also used "Treat Tag Die" for my tag.  


It doesn't show up well in my photos but I put some sparkle over the lips with my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.  Feel free to head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the design team for today's sneak peeks.

I hope you have enjoyed all of the design team's sneak peeks this week.  Make sure to visit later this afternoon at 4:00 PM PST for the January Release Blog Hop!!




3 comments: