Friday, February 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom February Release Day 5

Welcome back to another sneak peek for the Jaded Blossom February Release.  We are on Day 5 friends!!  Hope you have been enjoying all of the sneak peeks so far!!  Make sure to visit the Jaded Blossom Blog to see the rest of the design team's inspiration.  Today we are revealing two new stamp sets - "Spring Origami" and "Flower cluster".


To create my card I started out with a piece of Strathmore Bristol paper and stamped the rose images from the new "Spring Origami" stamp set with Versamark ink and then embossed in white.  I used my Zig markers and a water brush to color in the images and the background.  After everything dried I went over the flowers with Wink of Stella to give them some shimmer.  I stamped another set of flowers with Versafine Black Onyx ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  These flowers I fussy cut and used the larger one on the front of my card and popped it up with foam tape and put two of the smaller roses on the inside of my card.  My sentiment is from the "Mi Amore" stamp set.  I am actually going to use this card for a wedding card so that is why I chose this particular sentiment.  Lastly I added some sequins to the card.





I hope you will come back and visit again later today when we do the Jaded Blossom February Release Blog Hop at 4:00 pm PST.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments: