Friday, July 6, 2018

Stamp Anniething July Release Day 3



Hi and welcome to our July Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
All Items are available in the store Friday! 


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I used some distress inks to create my sky background and then cut my background out using the "Card Mat Dies" from Jaded Blossom.  I created my land using the new Stamp Anniething "Circle Reverse Dies".  I added a palm tree cut out from the Stamp Anniething "Palm Tree Die" and some grass from the Stamp Anniething "Grass Dies".  My image is colored with copic markers and I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. 


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment