Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Stamp Anniething January 2019 Release Day 1


Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!

Day one consists of our latest stamp, Bridget - hang loose, as well as 2 new dies, 1 stencil and some totally FUN sequin mixes!


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I used the "Retro Circle Stencil" along with "Apple Green Hybrid Ink" to create my background layer.  I did a bit more inking using "Tangerine Hybrid Ink" on a separate piece of paper and then cut out the word "smile" using the new die.  I cut 3 more layers with the same die and glued them together to give the word some dimension.  I went over the word "smile" with my Spectrum Noir shimmer pen to give it some sparkle.  I colored up "Bridge - Hang Loose" using my Copic markers and then cut her out with the coordinating die and popped her up with some foam tape. 

I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks from Day 1!!  Make sure to stop by the Stamp Anniething Blog to see what the rest of the design team created for today!! 

 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment