Friday, October 4, 2019

Stamp Anniething October Release Day 3



Can you believe its already October?  2019 is fastly coming to an end and I for one am not ready!
This release contains some of the cutest images that you can make to represent some of your favorite characters from Pixar!

Here is Annie --- oh Hot Diggity Dog!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I just love this sweet image!! Doodlebug has the perfect paper to go with this and I also used a cut apart from the same paper pad.  I cut the "friends" word die two times in two different colors of cardstock to help it stand out from the background paper.  I used some of the paper scraps on the inside of the card to carry over the theme.  I also stamped the sentiment from this stamp set on the inside of the card.  

Well, I hope you have enjoyed this release!!  I know I had a fun time creating with all of the new products!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment