Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Stamp Anniething January Release Day 1


Can you believe a new year has begun! 2019 went out with a bang (and so very quickly!) - but we are ready to go full steam ahead with 2020!  Kicking off this new year is our January Release - themed towards love and Valentines Day!




Kicking off today is new image stamp Mitchell!
and we are introducing our new PAPER line!








Here is what I created for today's sneak peek -


I used the new "You are so loved" die as well as the new "Edger Dies" on my card.  I used one of the "edger dies" to cut out my gold shimmer paper that backs some of the pretty Valentine's "Love is in the air" pattern paper from Stamp Anniething.  I finished off my card by adding lots of enamel hearts from my stash and also some gold splatters with my gel pen.


 Have a great day!

1 comment: