Thursday, August 20, 2020

Autumn Gnomie

 

 Hello my crafty friends!!  Today I am sharing some Stamp Anniething inspiration with you.  

I am so in love with all of the gnomes that came out in the June Release that I just had to pull one of the images out and play!!  I used the "Woodland Dies" and the "Tree Bark Stencil" along with the "Adelaide - Hiya gnomie" stamp set and outline die.


I used tea dye distress ink along with the "Tree Bark Stencil" on some kraft cardstock.  I used an oval die from my stash to cut out an opening.  I also used a scallop oval die to create a dark brown frame around the oval opening.  I had fun with several different colors of distress oxide inks for my greenery.  I sprayed them with water droplets and also splattered with  some watered down copper perfect pearls.  I wanted the leaves to look like they were moving into autumn.  I popped the image up on foam tape for dimension and embossed my sentiment with some white embossing powder.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment