Monday, April 26, 2021

Gnome Birthday Box Card - JB dt

 

Happy Monday my crafty friends!!
Nicole here today to share some crafty inspiration on the Jaded Blossom Blog.
Today I have a fun card fold to share with you -


I started with a piece of white cardstock measuring 3.5" x 4.25" for my background layer.
Then I cut another piece of cardstock at 3/4" x 81/2".  I scored this one at 1/2" on each end.
I also cut out two more pieces of cardstock measuring 3/4" x 41/2" and scored it at 1/2" on both ends.
I used the "Spring Dies" to cut out the grass and the "Scenic Dies" to cut out the fence.  I doubled up the layers of the fence to make them extra sturdy.  My images are from "Kawaii Mushrooms"; "Mushroom in My Heart" and "Buzzing With My Gnomies".  My sentiment is from "So Many Birthdays 4".




Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love your coloring!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete