Friday, August 13, 2021

Jaded Blossom August Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Cindy you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my card - 

Basic Word Dies
Coffee Word Dies
Kawaii Coffee Breakfast
Coffee Stain Stencil
Slimline Dies



Regular Price for the Release Package is $181.99

Freebie offer: Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons is free with orders over $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and one new release item must be purchased for your order to qualify for the freebie. Freebie available while supplies last.

Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons


Customer Treat


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Jamie
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

10 comments:

  1. I love the slimline and that is still one of my favorite stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. I hoped the coffee stain paper was part of a paper pack because I am a lazy stamper. lol I saw your card and had to look closer at the sets. I missed seeing a couple images the first time I looked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cuties are my fav! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love the coffee stained background! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute! I laughed outloud... I'm thinkin that coffee/tea cup might have a little kick-a-boo juice in it too. Ha funny fun release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun slimline card! I love the coffee images and the way you colored them! Great sentiment dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the coffee stained background for this cute slimline card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally stunning and so creative.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete