Sunday, January 2, 2022

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - January 2022

  

 It is time for a new monthly challenge with Jaded Blossom!!
The theme for this month's challenge is -

Anything Goes

Here is what I created for this challenge -


I created a trio of thank you cards with a winter theme.
I thought these would be perfect for some Christmas thank yous.
Here is a closeup look at one -


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my cards -

Sunburst Card Mat Die
Hello Winter

The paper is from Doodlebug's "Winter Wonderland" 
6x6 paper pad. 


Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by Saturday, 2/05/2022
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Nicole, what a great way to use some favorite dsp

    ReplyDelete