Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Jaded Blossom Octagon Easter Release

Happy Wednesday! We have a special small Octagon Easter themed release going on over at Jaded Blossom!


Here is what I made with the new items.. 


I gave the chick some glasses using the "Large Glasses Dies" and some feet


I gave my bunny a mouth using "Octagon Treat Box Dies: Christmas Add Ons 2" and cut up some slim strips of paper to create the whiskers. 


I created a back side of my basket too ;) 



Here are the two new items released today. Both are available now!

Octagon Treat Box: Easter Add Ons $29.99

Spring Word Dies $26.99

Our entire design team has been hard at work with projects to share with you! Check them all out here.. 

4 comments:

  1. Your treat boxes are so adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep… these are fabulous! That chick is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are tooooo cute ! love love that chickie !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute chick and bunny! Love you fun treat boxes! The basket is adorable with the chocolate bunny and pretty eggs!

    ReplyDelete