Sunday, June 5, 2022

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - June

  

 It is time for a new monthly challenge with Jaded Blossom!!
The theme for this month's challenge is -

Masculine Theme

Here is what I created for this challenge -



I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest and decided to recreate it using
all Jaded Blossom products.  Here is where I got my inspiration from.  
For the base of my card I used the Card Mat Dies.
For the collar and the pocket I used the Card Layer Dies 1.

I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my cards -

Card Layer Dies 1
Card Mat Dies
Happy Hello
Happy Hello Add On


Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by Saturday, 7/2/2022
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

1 comment:

  1. A Father's day card is perfect for the challenge, awesome card Nicole

    ReplyDelete