Friday, July 1, 2022

Jaded Blossom July 2022 Celebration Sale & Mini Release

Hey Everyone! It's time for the July 2022 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!  Here is a link to the STORE for those of you eager to shop! 

Jaded Blossom released a bunch of fun new items for the sale! Here is what I created using the new items.. 

For my first project I created a slimline card.
In addition to the new products released today I also used -

Mushroom Dies
Slimline Dies
Girl Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Spring Add Ons



For my second project, I created a "peek-a-boo" card.
Here is what it looks like from the front -


Here is what the inside looks like -


In addition to the new products released today, I also used -

Stitched Circle Dies
Scallop Circle Dies
Gnome Dies
Banner Dies


Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale going on! 

Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

And we have the Bundle at a Discount! Only $94.99. Regular Price $102.99 

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

No comments:

Post a Comment