Thursday, September 8, 2022

Jaded Blossom September 2022 Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Rosemary  you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my card -

Girl Gnome Die
Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons
Gnomie Want Candy
Farm Fence Dies
Spring Dies

The card is 5"x5" and I added some cardstock layers on the
inside to help make it more sturdy.
I used some distress oxide inks to create my background and splattered
with water droplets to get the spooky sky effect.





*While Supplies Last*

Regular Price for the Release Package is $125.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp with outline die!
POISON APPLES WITH OUTLINE DIE

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cindy

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

15 comments:

  1. Great card! I really love your ink blended background! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card & love the cat's green eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gnome! Darling Halloween Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this! I really like how you used multiple sets in your card. I guess all of the gnome die and add on die really are interchangeable. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute with the black cat on the fence!!! Love the candy corn your gnomie is holding! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is to die for , i simply love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how colorful your card is😃 thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors of this cute scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and details on the spooky scene you created! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never would have though to do the gnome in green. Such a great ghoul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the new fall release! The card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your scene is just great. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spooky card. Love it.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete