Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Jaded Blossom December Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom December Release!!
Today we are doing sneak peeks for 1 new stencil, 1 new word die, 1 new grid style
 candies stamp set and 1 new stamp set with coordiating outline dies -

Falling Snow Stencil
Winter Candies *Grid Style*
Gnoel Word Die
Gnoel Gnome
Gnoel Gnome Outline Dies


Here is what I created for today -





I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my project today -

Girl Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Winter Add Ons
Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 1
Falling Snow Stencil
Gnoel Gnome
Gnoel Gnome Outline Dies
Border Dies 2
Card Mat Dies

I used some glimmer paste along with the new Falling Snow Stencil to create my background.
I applied this over an ink blended background I created with distress inks to
 give the effect of a winter sky scene.


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $106.99

Mini Winter 2022 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 3 x 4 Stamp Set
1 - New Die
2 - New Outline Dies
2 - New Stencil
1 -  Word Die Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday or While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $114.99



No comments:

Post a Comment