Sunday, January 15, 2023

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 1

 Welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom January 2023 Release!!
This release is all about Valentine's Day and of course there are some
new gnome add on dies in this release!!
Today we are doing sneak peeks for -

Build A Booth Die
Build A Booth: Valentine Add Ons
Gnome Dies: Sweetheart Add Ons
Kisses For Sale

Here is what I created for today -


I love to make easel cards because they are so easy and they give you more room
to add bigger elements to your card. I also used some of the die cuts I had leftover
to embellish the front of a kraft envelope to go perfectly with my card.


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my card -

Girl Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Spring Add Ons
Build A Booth Die
Build A Booth: Valentine Add Ons
Kisses For Sale
Spring Dies
Cloud Stencil
Falling Hearts Stencil


It is not easy to see but I did use two stencils along with some pink distress oxide ink to
create a cloud sky background with hearts.



  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $142.99

January 2023 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Die

Ala Carte Items available on Tuesday 9pm PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Tuesday and Wednesday or While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $157.99



No comments:

Post a Comment