Thursday, April 13, 2023

Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Cynthia you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

I found these cute single sized margarita cocktails in a few fun flavors and 
thought they would make a fun gift!!  The new products from this release work perfectly
to make a coordinating tag to go with these. I chose my colors to try and coordinate with the drinks ;)


I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my tag -

Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Cinco De Mayo Add Ons
Cinco De Gnomo
Cinco De Gnomo Outline Dies
Scallop Caddy Die
Treat Tag Die





Regular Price for the Release Package is $120.99

FREEBIE OFFER: MOROCCAN STENCIL
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

I am your last stop for today!!
Just in case you missed a stop, here is the entire line up -


10 comments:

  1. Impressive that you got all of that cuteness on one tag. I also like the color scheme. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I love your margarita tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable. I LOVE the colors you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tag (especially with the bottles), as I am a big Tequila fan - great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bright colors on this Margarita tag! SO fun! I may have to scraplift this for some upcoming gifts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I give these mini margaritas to friends all the time, but not with such a cute tag... thank you for the inspiration to step up my game! I will CASE-ing it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love this tag, and I love that it's a little gift--like a goody bag for adults. SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the tropical colors for this cute tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag. Love the colors.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete