Saturday, December 14, 2013

3 Girl JAM DT day - Gingerbread Treat Box

Happy Saturday fellow 3 Girl JAM lovers!!  Today I am sharing with you a treat box I made shaped like a gingerbread house.  I used some "Mistletoe" ribbon from the Winter Bundle collection to tie it up.  There are so many beautiful holiday colored ribbons to choose from in the 3 Girl JAM store that you can decorate with ribbon to your heart's content.  Thanks for stopping by today.


Supplies used ~
3 Girl JAM "Mistletoe" ribbon
Gingerbread treat box design #23990 Silhouette store
Recollections cardstock
sequin and stickers from my stash

6 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!!! I just posted 2 cards on my blog with the Mistletoe Ribbon.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. a special way to share gingerbread....now where to put the peppermint whipped cream.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole,

    Love that!!! :) It came out GREAT!

    Thanks so much for taking the time to share!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete