Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Gift Bag and Matching Tag - 3GJ DT post


Happy Monday my fellow bloggers!!  How are your Christmas preparations going?  I am feeling 95% prepared and whatever doesn't get done at this point will not ruin our time together as a family this holiday.  Today I have a project to share with you that I made for Christmas.  I decided to make a gift bag and matching tag to put my niece's Christmas gift in.




The gift bag is from the "Happy Holidays" set that SVG Cuts gave to its customers for free.  I used some 3 Girl JAM "Red, White and Blue" crinkle ribbon (color blue) for the handles on my gift bag.  I used the Merlot Jute ribbon and the Navy Jute string  from the "Jute Ribbon and String" pack for my tag.  Thanks for stopping by today!!  Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog today...so happy to have hopped over to visit you and become a new follower-LOVE your bright and cheerful designs!

    ReplyDelete