Monday, September 22, 2014

Vinyl Calendar with magnets - 3GJ dt post

Hey guys today is my turn to post on the 3 Girl JAM blog and I have a special project to share with you.  This is a calendar that I made for my middle daughter's birthday.  I used several great products from the 3 Girl JAM store.  For my magnets I used 2 of the 3GJ "real life" flair and glued a magnet underneath them.  I used some of the 3GJ "distressed lace" and a vintage button to create another magnet.  




I purchased a 12 x 12 inch frame and a template with the calendar already printed on it.  I took out the glass and put the template in front and backed it with the silver chevron paper which is from Recollections.  I cut out my daughter's name in black vinyl and adhered it to the calendar template.  I created a few of my own buttons by printing and cutting some designs in 1 inch circles and then topping it with a clear epoxy sticker and gluing it inside a bottle cap which I then glued a magnet to.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in your comments.  Thanks for stopping by today!!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic project. I know your daughter must be loving this personalized beauty. The chevrons and personalized flair and name are a wonderful touch. Way wonderful, Nicole! xx

    ReplyDelete